domingo, 5 de junio de 2011

Blogging

I don’t know you most of you will remember this, but I actually started writing this blog because I had to. It was one of my English assignments. I have to say even though at times it was a bit of a pain remembering to write the blog entries, and sometimes getting suck on what to write about, I did enjoy writing here for various reasons, and if I was given the chance to choose if I wanted to again or do another type of assignment, I would chose the blog. The first advantage is that we can write about pretty much anything here. I, for example, got the chance to write about football. I got the chance to give my opinion on matches, players, coaches, etc; especially when here in Venezuela, I don’t have many people that are as passionate as me about this sport, and that I can talk to about this. Another positive aspect is that you share this with the world, and even though maybe not every single person might read and enjoy your blog, it might be quite useful to some people. The only negative aspects I see at least for me were the ones I mentioned before, that you sometimes forget to write them and get stuck on what to write about. If you haven't tried this, I would recommend you to at least give it a try. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario