viernes, 22 de octubre de 2010

High School at the Airport

 How often do you run into people you know at airports? I’m guessing not very, if you actually even ever have. I, personally, don’t run into people I know very often at airports, if I’m not wrong, it’s only happened once or twice tops. Well, this past Saturday, fall break started, unfortunately, I wasn’t able to stay in bed till late, in fact, not even till a reasonable time. I had to wake up at around three in the morning because my flight was leaving at seven, which as you know; I had to be in the airport by four and had to leave the house at blah blah blah. I was told from the day before that I was going to see quite a big number of people from my school there, but I had no idea I was going to see around twenty families! Yes, that’s right. We walked for ten metres, we ran into someone, we spent about five minutes (minimum) talking to them, we then started walking again; ten metres later . . . “Hey, how are you? Didn’t expect to see you here, where are you going?” I guess it was kind of cool though, to see many of my friends there though I got to admit, seeing some of the teachers was a bit awkward but I survived.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario