domingo, 23 de enero de 2011

Next Stop: The Super Bowl

I have to say I'm not a HUGE fan of American football, or just Football, but it is one of the sports I follow; Unfortunately I don’t play it as much as I’d like to due to several reasons, but whenever I have the chance to, I do watch it. I would say it’s the third sport I watch the most on TV, after of course soccer and tennis. As at least some of you might know, the season is coming to an end, and the Super Bowl XLV (45) is on its way, which will be played on February 6th.
The four teams that were on the run for the Super Bowl today were; The Green Bay Packers vs The Chicago Bears, and The Pittsburgh Steelers vs The NY Jets. Earlier on today, The Packers played The Bears, with a final score of 21 to 14 for the Packers, which makes them the first finalist in The Super Bowl. Right at this moment, as I'm writing this, I am watching the second Final of one of the Conferences, The Steelers vs The Jets. So far, it seems like it’s going to be The Steelers against The Packers in the Super Bowl, since so far the score in the actual game is 24 to 10 for the Steelers at the end of the third quarter, and with only one more quarter to go. However, if there's something I've learned in sports is that nothing is finished until the referee blows the whistle. 
Hopefully, it'll be a great match this year, and I'll be writing soon with all the details on the Super Bowl XLV.  I recommend all of you to watch it if you have the chance.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario